Street food, such as pop-up restaurants and food trucks, is becoming increasingly popular in Colorado. We are serious foodies and appreciate a fresh, reasonably-priced meal on the go. Check out some of our favorite food trucks in Castle Rock.
- 100% Street Tacos strives to serve “the best and most traditional street
tacos ever,” and apparently, they are succeeding. Known for a wide variety of tacos – pork belly, steak, cow tongue, beer-battered cod – as well
as super fresh ingredients, this truck on North Wilcox Street will add some flavor to your day.
- Cheffin’s Cheesesteak and Cubanos will hit the spot if you’re in
the mood to double fist a sandwich. These food trucks move from spot to spot, offering Philly cheesesteaks (on bread freshly-delivered from Philly!),
chicken cheesesteaks, Cubanos, pulled pork, and ham & 3 cheese subs. Want to check out the daily specials? They are under the Twitter handle,
The Cheffin Truck.
- Uncle Fred’s Franks brings savory sausages and hot dogs to locations in
and around Castle Rock. Try a brat, dog, Kielbasa, or sampler. Are you a more adventurous foodie? Their menu also includes a Peanut Butter ‘n’
Jelly Spicy Buffalo Bacon Brat.
- Jessie’s Smokin’ Nola offers “authentic New Orleans” cuisine such as gumbo, jambalaya,
muffaletta, red beans and rice, and peel ‘n’ eat shrimp to the greater Castle Rock area. Choose from several types of Po’ boys, including fried
oysters, crawfish, shrimp, catfish, and more. This food truck will chase those Cajun blues away!
- The Rolling Italian boasts the “best meatball sandwich in town” and will hit the spot if Italian is what you crave. Grab a freshly-baked pizza or plate of pasta when they roll on by. Their schedule provides up-to-date information on daily specials, events, and catering options.
This completes our roundup of the best food trucks in Castle Rock. We hope you’re inspired to get out there and try something new! But if food trucks aren’t your style, never fear: Castle Rock has many excellent restaurants to choose from if you’re looking for a date night spot, a casual meal, or fine dining.
Terrain Castle Rock is a planned community of new homes in Castle Rock ranging in price from the $300s – $600s. Terrain residents enjoy convenient access to shopping and dining in Castle Rock, but still have plenty of room to call their own. Visit us online to learn more about our location and modern, spacious floor plans.